Sales Training in Atlanta One Day Seminar
The Mental Game Of Sales™
Quantum Leap Your Sales Mindset – Start Selling BEYOND Your Best
Pinpoint Your Unique Selling Catalysts, And Learn The Formula For Taking Home Over 1 Million Dollars A Year In Sales
At This One-Of-A-Kind 1-Day Sales Training Experience In Atlanta
Be sure to look over the testimonials on this page.
Several are from professionals whom Alexander has coached, who now take home
over a million dollars a year or more in sales commissions,
for the first time in their lives!
The Mental Game Of Sales™ is A Sales Breakthrough Training in Atlanta
This sales training in Atlanta is a one-of-a-kind 1-day sales training for people who want to earn over a million dollars a year in take-home commissions.
Seating is limited and all participants must qualify before being admitted.
This Sales Training in Atlanta is for you if you are struggling to hit your sales goals or want a breakthrough in your selling career.
Have you ever tried REALLY hard to increase your sales, only to find that you were not able to? You’re not alone. Most sales professionals have. But did you ever stop to think about what the deep-down cause and reason was for NOT attaining a particular sales goal?
More importantly, the patterns, beliefs, presuppositions, self-image, and associations that are OUTSIDE of your conscious awareness are the real things that are holding you back. They act like invisible barriers that stop you no matter how hard you try. How can you identify them and change them?
That’s what this sales training in Atlanta is all about.
In just 1 day, at The Mental Game of Sales™, we will put your mental game for selling on an entirely new level.
It’s Your Mindset
More than any other single thing, it is your MINDSET that is preventing you from making HUGE gains in your selling career.
And it is your mental game that is the super-catalyst for getting to an entirely new level of sales performance and income.
Selling is largely a mental game. Once you attain certain shifts in your “Map Of The World”, you will notice that selling at an entirely new level becomes easy.
The particular mental constructs and shifts you need are unique to you.
Your mindset affects EVERY sales skill that you perform – before, during, and even AFTER a sale. It affects your motivation, your preparation, your rapport, your ability to present, convince, prospect, trial close, close, use language effectively, persuade, perform at your best, and more.
This Sales Training in Atlanta is Different
Your trainer is a Certified NLP Master Practitioner who has behaviorally modeled the precise patterns of several world-class salespeople in different industries. Some of the people he’s trained have increased their sales to the point of earning over a million dollars a year in take-home commission for the first time in their lives.
On-site 1 on 1 breakthrough coaching for every participant is included throughout the day and utilizes a proprietary coaching process that creates breakthroughs and quantum leaps for salespeople. It is the focus of one of the training modules. For this reason, the training is limited to the first 25 people who enroll.
You will have an opportunity to fine-tune the essential parts of the sales process that will make the biggest difference for you. Most importantly, you’ll be able to pinpoint, perhaps for the first time ever, that one thing that will create a Quantum Leap in your sales career.
Who Should Attend This Sales Training
This training is for experienced sales professionals only.
All attendees should have at least 6 months of experience at selling in order to attend.
Previous sales training in the basics of selling is also required.
Six One Of A Kind Sales Training Modules
The six modules in this training are all about you, and what is going on at the subconscious level of your self-image, beliefs, presuppositions, and patterns.
Notice that only ONE of the modules is about the skills of the classic selling process, and that is module #5.
The six modules of this sales training in New York are:
- Your Selling Self-Image
- Patterns Modeled From World Class Sales champions
- Your Personal Sales constraint
- 1 on 1 NLP Quantum Leap Sales Coaching With Your Trainer
- Your Sales Skills Constraint and Driver
- Quantum Leap Sales Patterns
- BONUS MODULE: Use The Principles of Influence
1. Sales Training For a New Self-Image
Your self-image is subconsciously determining the level of your performance.
This module of our Sales Training in Atlanta is all about designing a new self-image. Your self-image acts like a thermostat. It literally limits and determines your performance. And it acts subconsciously and automatically. Outperform your self-image, and it will adjust your performance back down to your comfort zone. Underperform your self-image, and it will raise your performance up to your comfort zone.
This is one of the reasons why so many salespeople try everything they can to increase their sales, but they somehow never break through for very long.
Raising your self-image is a delicate process. It must be done ecologically. It’s not enough to imagine yourself making more money. Your very image of yourself, at the subconscious level, must change and be raised. Once that really happens you will find yourself making more money in sales than you’ve ever made before, and with what will seem like no great effort.
You will learn a special NLP process for creating a new self-image. It will show you how to create a new, generative self-image that improves and gets better on its own automatically as you move through time.
- Design a new sales self-image of you selling more and earning more
- Condition your new self-image so it’s locked in subconsciously
- Discover how to test if your new self-image is really working
- Learn the secret of getting your new self-image to improve on its own over time
2. Sales Training For World Class Performance
Learn patterns modeled from world-class sales champions.
This module of our sales training in Atlanta is all about picking up the detailed habits and patterns of the best of the best.
Van Buren has spent 25 years as a behavioral modeler. He’s been contracted by companies earning Billions of dollars a year in sales. He’s modeled their best salespeople and elicited the patterns that make all the difference.
This module includes some of the most extraordinary patterns that mark out the highest-paid and most successful sales professionals. Several of them are not directly related to the selling process at all.
- Getting enough sleep and feeling rested every day
- How to enter your best energy zone for making calls and going on appointments
- How to make your sales goals and targets more compelling
- Beliefs about selling, prospecting, the phone, and presenting
- How to renew yourself more effectively than ever before
- Ways to use emotional pain and urgency to motivate people to act
- How to create better rapport and transition more elegantly to the sales process
- Improve your scripts and language patterns so they are more influential
- Identify which part of the overall sales process is your weak link
- Find that 1 thing that will put your sales performance on an entirely new level
3. Sales Training To Find Your Personal Constraint
Your personal constraint is the ONE subconscious pattern holding you back the most.
This module of our Sales Training in Atlanta is all about identifying what is holding you back from an entirely new level of sales success.
You will take part in a unique group process for identifying patterns and beliefs that are holding you back at the subconscious level.
The power of this process is straightforward: You can only get so far using your own conscious awareness. Your greatest breakthroughs lie just beyond your conscious mind. You have yet to discover those things that can make all the difference.
- Identify limiting beliefs you didn’t know you had
- Discover assumptions and presuppositions you didn’t know you were making
- Find out which subconscious patterns are limiting you the most
- Learn patterns you’ve been doing that have stopped you from earning a lot more
- Learn new and more resourceful patterns to use in place of the old ones
4. This Sales Training Includes 1 on 1 Coaching
Get 1 on 1 coaching from your trainer at this event.
This module of our Sales Training in Atlanta is a group exercise in which each participant receives 1 on 1 coaching for up-leveling their personal ‘map of the world’ as it relates to sales.
This is a proprietary NLP change process that Alexander developed many years ago and is proven to create breakthroughs and quantum leaps for sales professionals.
Some attendees have flown in from as far as the Netherlands, year after year, to experience this one-of-a-kind breakthrough process.
- Discover the precise patterns that will give you a breakthrough
- Learn the specific change you need to make and why
- Begin representing things in an entirely new way; visually, auditorily, and kinesthetically
- Find your ‘Quantum Leap Driver’ for jumping to a new level of performance and income
- Discover which modality contains your most limitations and how to improve it
- Re-imprint and re-frame memories that are holding you back
5. Transform Your Sales Skills At This Training
Which part of the sales process, if you improved it, would make the biggest difference for you?
This module is all about pinpointing your weakest selling skill and then using the Theory of Constraints to improve that one area rapidly.
The Theory of Constraints
The ‘constraint’ in any system is the weak element. Look at the image above and notice that one of the links is made out of rubber. It’s a rubber band! Pull on that chain 1000 times and where do you think it’s going to break every time? That’s right, at the weak link. The constraint holds back the output or ‘performance’ of the entire system. No matter how great the other ‘links’ may be, this chain will always break at the rubber band. It cannot perform any better than the level of a rubber band.
Whenever you sell, you’re using a system of skills that work in confluence. And systems theory applies. The Theory of Constraints is one of the most effective methods ever developed for improving the output of a system.
Now think about what the weak link is in your overall sales process. In this module, you’ll learn how to use the Theory of Constraints to identify the weak link in your sales process and then strengthen it as never before. Doing this one thing correctly is a quantum leap sales technique.
- Identify your selling constraint
- Learn about the Theory of Constraints and why it’s so powerful
- Learn how to strengthen the constraint more quickly than you ever thought possible
- Use principles from the theory of constraints to create a stronger selling system with higher output
6. Training in Quantum Leap Sales Patterns
Certain personal patterns create a quantum leap in sales skill & performance.
This module of our Sales Training in Atlanta will show you a handful of patterns that put selling over the top.
All of these patterns have been modeled from high-performing sales professionals earning over $600,000 a year in take-home pay.
While this session is customized for each unique group, some of the patterns may include:
- Customer service and referral by design
- Prospecting like the best of the best
- The getting better faster pattern
- Using the 6 patterns of influence
- How to turn objections into compelling reasons to buy now.
- How to use language that will trigger the urgent desire to buy now
- Dealing with rapid success – handling a much higher income so that it feels normal
Bonus Module: Use The Principles of Influence
The 6 principles of influence can multiply your conversions and income exponentially.
A lot of selling has to do with psychology.
People in your niche and industry buy for very specific reasons. This BONUS module will show you how to use the 6 principles of influence as outline by famed psychologist Robert Cialdini. The 6 principles of influence are:
- Commitment and Consistency
- Social Proof
Used in confluence, these 6 psychological principles are incredibly powerful when it comes to getting someone to make a buying decision.
- Understand all 6 principles and why they are so effective
- Learn how to use them ethically and effectively
- Know what constitutes unethical use of these principles so you can avoid it
- Learn how to apply these principles to various parts of your sales process
- Discover which principles work best with your prospects
- Learn how to get comfortable at using these principles
- How to use them in combination for an even more powerful effect
- Use them respectfully and elegantly in a way that doesn’t smack of selling
You may cancel any time up to 30 days prior to this event and receive a 100% refund of your paid tuition.
How To Enroll
The Mental Game of Sales™ – Sales Training in Atlanta Includes:
- A comprehensive training workbook
- A dynamic and interactive 8-hour custom-designed training day
- Modeled patterns from world-class salespeople
- Uptime coaching for all participants – for quantum leaps
- Demonstrations and exercises
- Suggested action steps
- Special ‘Only Offered At The Event ‘ coaching opportunities
Date: Tuesday, July 20th – 2021
Location: Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Address: 2020 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta, GA
Time: 10:00 AM to 600 PM
Tuition: $1997 per person
Limited Time Tuition Special: Now Just $997 Per Person (You Save $1000)
Seating: Limited to the first 25 people who enroll
Meals: Meals are not included but restaurants are nearby.
To Enroll By Phone: Call 972-689-3749
To Enroll Online: Use the button below
Thank you for your interest in this sales training in Atlanta with Alexander Van Buren.
To Ensure Your Health & Safety
The NLP & Coaching Institute follows local laws regarding COVID19, along with the recommendations put forth by the CDC, and the meeting facility’s safety policy and requirements.
Prior To The Event
- If you are sick, have been sick, have an elevated temperature, or have been to china or level 3 countries in the past 60 days – do not come to this event. You will not be able to enter the venue. But we will credit you for another event
- We request that ALL attendees be vaccinated against COVID 19. This is a respectful request, not a condition for attendance
- We have booked a larger than usual meeting room so that extra space is available
Required For You To attend
- MASKS are mandatory if you have NOT been vaccinated
- Your trainer has received the COVID 19 vaccination
- All attendees will be required to follow the On-Site Practices listed below
- Wear a mask throughout the entire event if you have not been vaccinated
- Follow the 6-feet-apart rule
- This is a ‘No Touching’ event
- Some training modules may be conducted outdoors when possible
- Wash your hands frequently – during breaks and during the lunch break
- Cover your mouth when you cough
When: July 20 – 2021
Time: 10 AM to 6 PM each day
Where: Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Seating: Limited to 25 participants
Safety: See notes on this page
How Much: $997 Per Person
Enroll Now: Use the link below
About Your Instructor
Alexander Van Buren is a business owner, entrepreneur, sales trainer, and sales coach. He has been a business owner and entrepreneur for more than 27 years.
Alexander’s unique combination of business savvy and NLP behavioral modeling makes him a veritable goldmine of resources and techniques for business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and sales professionals.
After spending 2 years learning how to ‘model something’ with NLP, Alexander conducted his first behavioral modeling project in 1997.
Determined to elicit the structure of creativity in detail, he read Leonardo da Vinci’s notebooks every single day for two years while eliciting Walt Disney’s actual creative process and studying Peter Drucker’s concepts on innovation.
The project loosed a flood of creative ideas. He has conducted formal ongoing behavioral modeling projects ever since. Over the next several years he elicited and created over 200 original patterns of excellence and models.
Applying what he’d learned from his modeling projects, he decided to grow one of his companies in April of 2008, right at the start of the economic recession. The business grew from a dining room table to five employees in less than 2 years. He then leveraged out of the company by automating all its processes.
Alexander has been a featured presenter at the Stanford Executive Program Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
In 2002 he was hired by the Bluegreen Land & Golf Corporation to behaviorally model their top salespeople and referral getters.
Some of their salespeople went on to earn over a million dollars a year in take-home commission for the first time in the company’s history.
Some of his phone coaching clients have increased their take-home pay to over a million dollars a year in commissions.
In 2014 he was retained to model senior investment bankers for George K. Baum & Company and teach the model to a group of hand-picked, up-and-coming investment bankers.
His clients include numerous small business owners and entrepreneurs and larger companies including Toshiba, Humana, Polte/Del Web, Bluegreen Land & Golf Corporation, The Army Corps of Engineers, The Nevada Regional Transportation Commission, Paramount Home Entertainment, Sinclaire Broadcasting – CWTV, Arrow Electronics, The Iowa National Guard, Safelite Auto Glass and hundreds more.
What Participants Say
“When I first met you I was $17,000 in the red. Within a few years of working with you and your strategies, I am having my first 7-figure year. Your coaching has been incredibly valuable.”
“I made $40,000 in the first month from one of the up-sell techniques you taught me. And I’ve added a quarter of a million dollars to my yearly income. And I took my wife to France and we hung out with the Tour-De-France cyclists, so I guess that qualifies as the lifestyle piece. That’s why I’ve come back for more coaching with you!”
Dr. Chris Pellow, Pellow Family Chiropractic
“Not only did Alexander do a phenomenal job in teaching me many concepts that will greatly improve my business, but he went beyond helping me with my business into teaching me how to thrive in my life balance as well. He made sure I understood to balance everything important to me, such as making time for my health, family, and leisure time, so that I could be more balanced in my life and not stressed out with overworking myself with my business. He inspired me to take many actions to improve both my business and the quality of my life that I would have been ignorant or hesitant to take otherwise. His program was a real life-changer for me. I wholeheartedly recommend him.”
Sue Paananen, New Business Owner
“Alexander has been a huge help in getting me started the right way. His techniques have already got me significant bookings that have far exceeded my goals. I purchased his coaching package three times in a row because it paid for itself every time I did it. His attention to detail in all aspects: from intricate speech writing to advanced marketing, these are exactly the insights for which I was looking. With so much more to learn, I know I’m in the right place.”
Steve Sax, World Champion Baseball Player & Motivational Speaker
“Toshiba is the world’s 17th largest corporation…thank you for helping to ensure a highly successful national sales meeting. The combination of unique intrigue, pure entertainment, and meaningful insights into one another, helped us achieve a level of professional bonding like never before.”
David Ujita, Director of Marketing Communications, Toshiba America
I have been working with him for a year now, and I have been able to change completely. Today, I am much more who I want to be, and can do more than I have ever been able to achieve before.
Susan Brown, Day Trader & Futures Trader
“This was one of the best pieces of training we’ve ever had on time management. They were blown away.”
Safelite Auto Glass
“The participants were really impressed.”
Sharon F. Reiser, The Stanford Executive Program Graduate School of Business
“In the three sessions. . . I was impressed with your knowledge and coaching in time management. Your honest feedback and detailed explanations on being the best that I can be (my work place, personal life and diet) has had an immediate and positive impact.
I changed my diet, and exercise which I never did before, and I can see the results in my daily routine and my energy level. I highly recommend you to anyone who wants to improve their professional or personal life.
Thanks again for teaching me to be a better manager, husband, father, and friend.”
Shawn Funches, Food & Beverage Activities Manager, Marriott’s Grand Chateau
“There is always apprehension when you bring in a facilitator you have not personally worked with before. This apprehension disappeared within the first 30 seconds of your presentation.
Alex, you not only energized the group with your insights on the creative process and approaching problem areas, but you also changed our whole way of viewing our business.
Your practical approach to problem-solving from the general to the specific will serve us all for many years to come.”
Dave Verani, Division President, Blue Green Land & Golf Corporation
“The communication session was . . . WOW!. And we are still using the 5-5-5- sales process.”
CW – TV, Sinclair Broadcasting Corp.
“Alexander, I spoke to a group of over 200 people and I truly believe your help with my introduction and closing language was a big part in my being able to bring in over $50,000 in my 45-minute presentation.”
Scott Letourneau, CEO
Skill Builder Seminars LLC makes no guarantee, representation, or promise concerning your future income or sales, as a result of attending this training.
There is no guarantee or promise of any kind that you will experience the same level of earnings or income as past students and attendees. Testimonials provided by past students of their actual earnings, shown on this website, are not representative of the results you may attain. No guarantee is made whatsoever as to your future earnings or sales volume. The ability to produce sales and create income from selling depends upon multiple factors and variables.
Skill Builder Seminars LLC, its trainers, employees, and subcontractors are in no way responsible for the results you may or may not obtain from attending this training. You are entirely responsible for your own results.